the chances b4 it start.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hello,? am i late today? LOLs, i dint realize i did not come to my blog today @@" phew..
F.Y.I. i am totally a Maple Freak for almost 2yrs+, so i was enjoying my maple just now & scrolling my stuff and sucess and fail and sucess and BOOM! my stuff gone and i !@#$% infront the comp.. ahaha, i bet u dont get wat talking me. just let me SS with my maple, eeeeeee =D

let's talk something u know =D

i went to schl today without my jimuis. =/ suprise? LOLs, ok lah, not 100% boring yet, atleast 10%. =D i lepak during Science period to find the 7workers* =D for like half an hour only, =/ eyh, i did not ponteng, i have to pass =D hahahaha..

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, abnormal ah? =p

seriously, 11days more, i have not ready for BM and Science yet yet yet yet.. =/ sei mou? teehee. wont die, just lye on the road.. ahaha

You Might Also Like

0 comments