Schwarzkopf 'Beauty Extra Bonanza' Contest

Thursday, November 14, 2013


Oh my thick & long hair. Always costing me a big fortune for hair dye and treatment. not just the normal hair treatment we always do in the salon but I spent twice a year just for a scalp analysis & scalp treatment. Good hair comes from good scalp. In overall, I can say that I spent more than a thousand for my round head in a year. Oh god.

I love investing in hair products, shampoo, conditioner, hair masque, serum, hair oil, leave-on treatment, hair moist, hair tonic ... OMG! Didnt realize i've used so many products at once every single day. With no further doubts, I spend 10minutes shampoo my hair, 3minutes hair conditioning, 3 minutes hair masque (twice a week), 5-10minutes drying my hair, 5minutes applying after-wash hair products. So basically I need at least 30minutes just to get my hair done, and these routines happen once in daily, sometimes twice a day. -.- (you never want to see the amount of hair products I have in my room & bathroom, you can probably get a Prada with the amount I spent on 'em, hahahah!)

But I never complain spending these minutes and hours just for my hair, I love long hair, I've had a ass-length hair back then and now at waist-length, or longer, i dont know. I'm weird, I love spending time with my hair. I believe good hair brings me good day, yay or nay? Haha ..




Let's stop the crap, one of my favorite brand - Schwarzkopf. With over 100 years of experience in the global hair care industry, consuming an increasingly strong presence in Malaysia market says a big thanks to its customers for their supports.




It was Mr Tan Hock Guan, General Manager of Henkel Beauty Care Retail, Malaysia on the left and Ms Joyce Lee, Marketing Manager Malaysia and Singapore, Henkel Beauty Care - Cosmetic Retail on the right on the Schwarzkopf Press Release.


Schwarzkopf has big range of hair care products for stylish, healthy looking hair and hair coloration ranges namely Fresh Light, Palette and Perfect Mousse to ensures vibrant colors and mirror-like shine without ever stripping hair dry.

You can easily find Schwarzkopf products in retail stores, pharmacies, hypermarkets and supermarkets nationwide.

Let's get to the point. Schwarzkopf Retail Malaysia is awarding their customers and supporters by having the Schwarzkopf "Beauty Extra Bonanza" Contest!




What's about Schwarzkopf 'Beauty Extra Bonanza' Contest? Here's how you can win yourself big cash!

 (click on the picture to direct download the contest form)

Contest period form 21st October to 29th December 2013. All you have to do is to purchase a Schwarzkopf products worth RM30 or more in a single receipt, fill up the form & don't forget to attach the receipt.

Here're the prizes you may walk off with:

Grand Prize x1: RM50,000 Cash
2nd Prize x1: RM20,000 Cash
3rd Prize x1: RM10,000 Cash
4th Prize x1: RM5,000 Cash

and of course, there will be x6 weekly prize of RM500 cash in 10 weeks!




If you're wondering, the winner list of first and second week has released!


Wait no more, check out Schwarzkopf Facebook Page or direct to Beauty Extra Bonanza Contest for more information. Goodluck, imma send in my entry too! :D


Loves,
Bell - xX




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you want instant long hair you can prefer hair extension hairs. It is good for short time events.

    Regards,
    Human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete