Club Asahi Moscow 2013

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Won myself a pair of Club Asahi Moscow passes from Asahi Facebook page. Event was on 13th Nov, 9pm onwards at the new Play Club @ The Roof at 1st Avenue Bandar Utama located between One World Hotel and One Utama Shopping Mall. I was actually managed got myself in the list of The Roof's opening launching but apparently I missed it. Oh well.

It was Asahi final tour of the year.




On that night, brought boyfie with me as there're only 2 passes.


My OOTN: Top - Ciao Bella , Bottom - Bangkok , Bag - DreamzFashion , Heels - Kiss & Tell
Boyfie's OOTN: Top - Tommy Hilfigier , Bottom - Gap , Shoe - Lacoste


There's a photo booth for free, we went to get ourselves one too :) & Cool passes with name printed on it.




The night was fun with Swanky Tunes spinning in da house.

Bumped into few friends. Overall event was good and especially the beers were awesome as always.



We left the party at around 1.30am - 2am. Selfie abit after a few bottles of Asahi. Pictures were kinda blurred.




Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments