Finally it's perfect!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My new left side bar! Which also my dream !!

HAhaa, i must firstly thanks to buddy, Joey my college mate. (why like i got an award? -.-) hahaa, thank youu so much Joey!

He has opened up the left side bar for me, cos im having problem doing it previously and i gave up. So nao i got 'em liao! So happy !! *jumping around*

So, the content took me around 20minutes to finish it. :D Do you like it?

I'm totally satisfy with my blog layout nao. So happpy lor. hahaha !

And finally i can close all the navigation which confuse and irritate my readers. Like that clearer right? :D Say yes!

Comment comment yea :D

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. woo hoo, d sidebar so fast penuh jor. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kenwooi :D pinkk!

    @J hahah, cos already plan how to organize it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad! the left side bar, makes it more neat, I shall consider it too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there..nice blog & pics...visit mine if free..

    ReplyDelete