Tuesday, June 10, 2008

school was fun, and its really fun.. teehee.
.
got back almost all our papers already, wheeee.. but some of the subject improved, some pass, defenately some fail (: but still improved everything ^^ teehee.
.
anyway, stayed back after schl.. darling bought me 100yen strawberry ice (; and ta bao food for me cause he knew i dint ate in schl, ( money money $$ *chingching* )
.
btw, ken brought us candy today, and ofcourse i took the strawberry, cause there's only got ONE, teehee.. and its remind of my fav, Chocolate fountain + Strawberry!!! awwwwww...let me tell u, i will never forget that man.. i ate duno how many strawberry+chocolate fountain at the Le Meridian's lunch buffet weih, tralalalalalalaa.. the taste are all saved in my mind.. wheeee.. yummy,
.
oh ya eh? bila i boleh pergi ke DessertBar har? LOLs,
.
anyway, next week im gonna receive my very first surat amaran which is 11days dint attended to schl, gosh!!! how now ? tell me lah...! GG dot com kan? yes lah! ish!! *teehee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments