Peace !

Saturday, March 15, 2008

sien larr..
okay.. as you know.. my name called PiNkabeLL Q`kie for 2yrs ago.. almost some of my fren know about it kay..
i love Pink even crazy over Pink and cute stuff.. who dont know bout it? i mean who ever know me sure know about it right.. ??
now im here trying to !#$^@ cause i am darn freakin pist !!
there's someone we know each other well (well better not to mention her.. give her some face larr ) .. so since i was form2.. she get to go more closer to me.. last yr.. i taught her make up and everything about beauty and fashion.. ( i know im not pro of dis but atleast i know about it (: ) and since i was young everythere know how much i freak n crazy over PINK !!
she's 15..not pj or either KL girl.. she love to stick wit me since i was 15.. and last yr.. she wish to be like me.. ( for wat? ) so im okay la.. cause i tot she's my XXXXXX so nvm larr..
ytd.. i viewed her friendster.. i saw behind of her name added PiNKABELL and i am just so curious about it.. so today i decided to view again.. i saw she introduce herself wit her new msn : qkie.pinkabell@xxx..~ im like.. waterfish ???? since when ??? i realise that this happened after i've change my msn.. and her introduce.. she even put " i love pink.. all my friend called me PINK Freaker.. " ex-si-Q-si-meee.. bila u freak of PINK arh??? GET YOUR LIFE YOU female dogg!! ( im good girl ^^ ) i mean.. why must dis world have dis kind of ppl ?? I EVEN GIVE HER COSMETIC WHICH IS NEW ONE KAY!! my money u know u ass !! "at there ".. among them my studies always lose to them but 1 thing i ALWAYS won from them!! is they way i dress , my make-up and everything.. cox among all of them i am the only one fashionable.. wat they know it study study study~ so wat??? i can even tell u the truth that STUDY PPL DOESNT MEAN THEY HAVE A GOOD MANERS AND A GOOD ATT !! my god!!!! im so pist off now !!!!! can someone gimme a bowl of cold water pls ??????

HEY GIRL! IF YOU THINK BEING LIKE THAT IS VERY NICE.. U MAY CONTINUE BUT U'LL NVR KNOW WAT IS UR ENDING ! and 1 more thing girl ~ U HAVE UR OWN ENGLISH NAME SINCE DUNO WHEN WHEN KAY~ NO POINT COPYING PPL IF U THINK URSEL ARE GOOD IN EVERYTHING KAY! GET UR OWN LIFE ! AND THIS IS ME ! U WILL NEVER BE ME ALTOUGHT U HAVE THE SAME NAME AS ME! EVEN " SOME PPL AT THERE " ALSO KOW THAT'S MY NAME! DONT TRY TO DIRTY UP MY NAME OR NOT I WILL WANT YOU TO LICK N CLEAN MY NAME!!

* can someone understand my feeling huh ?? *
and this is ALREADY the second time getting all this kay !!
i dont care if she veiw my blog or wtv..
sorry ppl.. im not trying to say anything or say how fashionable am i.. im comparing me and " kampung " ppl.. so DONT JUDGE MY BLOG OR JUDGE THIS POST! read or dont read.. that all.. im really pist now !!
haha.. dont get shock.. this is the chia jie yi when she's freaking fishing pist (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments