Cherry Blossom!

Thursday, December 03, 2009

I've just unwrap an advance xmas gift from Dudek, it really suprise me! It's a Cherry Blossom Hand Cream from L'Occitane ! it's L'Occitane, for you is nothing, for me is a thing!

OMGod ! thank you so much!

am now have 2 hand cream =D Crabtree & Evelyn Rose Water & L'Occitane Cherry Blossom ! awww ...

alright alright, ..

just another few more hours, we're gonna head to air-port to fetch them! i cant wait for it! feeling so touch now, ( i dont know why ) , my tears almost fall. I seriously miss them so much!!

will be staying over at my apartment at Damansara. definately bringing my princess as i still need to do my work and stuff (: and not forget my movies.

Chocobaby has restocked 2days ago. (: gonna bring it along ! and almost finish my snacks. =X left 1 more packet of pocky chocolate crush, somehow im inlove with it =D

got the maple installer and the patch but haven do it. =/ i got the sake of loosing my items, someone hacked and stole it. they are damn shit! ):

Signing off (: gotta ready and pack my stuff .

You Might Also Like

0 comments