Tink Pink Contest ♥

Thursday, November 05, 2009


Hello, after all, i am back to join blog contest in cyberworld which is " Tink Pink Contest " which hosted by
, & also .

There are about 11 categories and the dead line is on the 26 november 2009 ! so don't miss the chance (:

Click on the contest banner for more information (: Prizes are amazing !

So feel free to drop by their blog and join the contest if your interested ! =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aight, im back to my blog from my busy-ness.

I don't know, im feeling down and kinda disappointed to everything.

Next week will be my buffer week and no body is goin to coll, like definately.
My talent show has ruined everything, totally screwed up! Tsh !!
and and and .. urghhh, FINEE forget about it !

i've got no idea, my body dont feel quite well. =( I wonder why ..

finally i've wrote 804 / 1000 words for my assignment, essay. =D better than the previous draf which only 676/1000 words. Hahaaa ..

Aaaa, thanks Jimmy for cheer me up just now. (;

tmr gotto go to coll for 10minutes > <

aight, i miss my facebook & twitter .. follow me and know what's my night (: Taaa ..!

You Might Also Like

0 comments