I wish I'm in Lost.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

For no reasons Im allowed to go for the party at the eleventh hour. I keep back those words now although the party wasnt fun much but I feel kinda happy especially the moment playing in the playground with sayangs. teehee. we took pictures, due to some reasons will upload later. sayang sent me this song and im so addicted to it now.. it's now blog's 1st song, I know im outta late to got this song but I was searching this song before that.. =D

tagged by Bebe, received this award from her thanks.



here are the rules:
1. each blogger must post these rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. bloggers that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves.
you need to choose ten people to tag and list their names
4. don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged
and also to read your blog.

TEN facts/habits of me.

1. Pink is my life.
2. Never wear skirts but dresses =D
3. I will stay in the stall/shop for hours if I foud something cute & pink.
4. I will not leave pet shop if I found cute dogs, especially Maltese.
5. I will spend an hour to ready myself before Im going somewhere, except for going to PM, hahas.
6. I cry easily even just a lil thing.
7. I love raw foods (sushi sashimi).
8. I love chocolate & strawberry the best.
9. I love shopping, Imma big spender. =X
10. I need aircond for my room. =p

okay, simple and easy..
I'm giving this award to.......
everyone who is Cute Enough. =D

teehee.

well, im gonna interview for a job @ celebrity @ 1U with my aka brother on monday. and twilight with sayangs.

btw, the answer for the question in my previous post is "Millionaire". wanna play more? later =D


I'm hungry, Salmon pls?



----------
well alright, im here to continue today's post. =D

just came back from dinner, yummm..

JT's result is out earlier due to some reasons. okays, we understand ^^ and here's my result =D



Look, i've got second for JT's site of the month. =/ my sis got the first place, she won me just 1vote. but it's alright ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments