exam dae-1

Wednesday, April 30, 2008



don have a nice sleep lastnight, i should say that i dint really slept, cause some stupid reason and still feeling abit afraid of the ghost story ):
early morning reaches school, studied BM, dont really felt sleepy altough i dint really slept last night..
BM was okay for me, but when its english paper,,,.... Question 1 is still okay for me,

buuuuuutttttt,

question 2, its obviously so freakin easy buuuuuuuttttttt,
i have no idea, not even one!
there is this 2 title " The Happiest Day in Your LIFE " & " How I spent My Last HOLIDAYS "
isn't it very easy? even standard 2 kids also can do lar right?? buuuuuuuuutttt,
my mind is totally blank!!!
what the hell ?
i wasted almost 30mints just on this 2 question,
i think and think which one to write, end up, i wrote last 3yrs that holidays which i will never forget but i cant really remember all so i created some..
okay, better than nothing?

after school, went into my boyfriend's car, felt so sad..
and i cried!!
because this will be my first time have no idea and duno what to write in my ENGLISH PAPER!!
if its BM den biasa la, cox my BM was really weak, so its not suprise if i have no idea but now its ENGLISH!!

helooooo!!!! ENGLISH you know!!! ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.. tau??

MY GOD WEIH!!!!!!

okay, it over, trying to forget about it and work hard on the english paper-2 ):
i'm gonna die if i fail my english weih, it will be my 1st record cox it commonsence no body fail english larh!! and i never even once!!

*chilling *

okay, need some rest cox feeling not well, taaaaz

You Might Also Like

0 comments