Ice Kacang Puppy Love

Friday, April 16, 2010


It's a friday night, i feel so so quiet.. ); how nice if my parent weren't that strict sometimes .. so i might be somehwere else entertaining with buddies right now. 

oh well.. this is my life. 

I hate myself being so so forgetful, if you have notice my fb ytd i was whining about it. and now i almost forgot to online purchase tmr's movie - Ice Kacang Puppy Love. 

IDK why OU GSC doesnt have that movie for tmr. it's always late -.- so we decided to watch at Tropicana City Mall so i can also drop by at Sasa to buy some hair stuff (: 

Talking about the movie, im sure none of you rmb. Doesnt matter if you did read my last yr post or even rmb or not. 

Ice Kacang Puppy Love directed by Ah Niu. So he was searching for some actor, aka K-Leh-Feh. I went for broad casting and manage to process to final round but unfortunately i failed. It's okay, nice try anyway.. i get to feel the acting-movie feel. haha .. 

So, i was so excited for this movie and it's finally here.




Click Here to their website and get to know more about the movie (:

I actually can't google their poster so i printscreen this from their website. ^^

aight, waiting for Jie to bring me back my instant camera. Hope my baby is still fine living with her for one and half month ><"




You Might Also Like

1 comments