怎么了?

Friday, January 14, 2011

Before i start talking craps, I GOT CHOSEN FOR #MaxisOmNomNom TOMORROW! macam syok-nya. tapi i dont feel excited at all, not in the right mood now. tsk. But #Naanofmaibusiness gonna win kay! (:

I thought all these stupidity stuff has gone with 2010, i thought i've already moved on very far, i thought i'll never come to all these things. But hell, why still me?

#1. I effing dropped left my purse at New Lucky Restaurant at Sri Petaling on the Wednesday, funniest part is i only realize after 12hours, wtf lollol! Went to make a report yesterday morning, accompanied by bert and herng, thanks guys and sorry for making you guys woke up so early. I owe you guys a meal aight. Went to redo or renew, (whateveryoucallit) my i/c this morning and stupidness, the system couldn't recognize my thumb print ): BIG SOB. I feel soooo damn insecure w/o my purse, my debit card, atm card, medical card, i/c, licence, rm100 cash, preciousbeloved photos (the ONE AND ONLY ONE in the world) sighs. And luckily i didn't drive on Wednesday, else i'll be driving w/o my licence. Sigh,

#2. the ONE AND ONLY ONE photos in the world gone along w/ my purse, it never come back, which means i really have to end it and let go. Sigh.

#3. I thought i'll never involve in any such idontknowhowtodecribe thing. I felt sorry to her, she loves him but he lied and hurts her because of my existence. Though i've already moved on far far away, but he never and to be honest i never know anything about him and her till she ringed me this morning. Sigh, i got nothing to say about you boy, i thought you'd changed but you never, your repeating the same thing as you did to me last time, for twice. and now? the third time but it's on her.

#4. I still miss you, im trying to let go but im still waiting my purse to come back, i really want that ONE AND ONLY ONE photo back, sigh. BIG SIGH.

#5. I still dont know what hair style to cut, my hair is long and long and i dont know what hair style to get and i myself also kinda dont feel like cutting yet. Any recommended sexy,sweet,young hair style? lollol !

You Might Also Like

0 comments