Never and your mine !

Friday, July 10, 2009

You wanna say love love love love love love
And baby girl I say okay okay ~

aaaaa, this song makes me addicted !! =D

for once i addicted to Wil Pan's song. L-O-L !

test test test, finish! but left one more, speaking test, Drama =)

I'll try to record it and upload to my blog. my first drama aka sketch weihh!

i'll be playing the role as a PRINCE. Not PRINCESS. LOL. funny eyh ?

next week, buffer week aka revision week aka holiday =) STUDY !!

ony 1 day gotta back to schl, tuesday, due to 1 lecturer replacement and role play. =)

sienness, only allowed to go out after final's. =/

NEVER-MIND. already got used to it. i have my baby c905 and comp accompany me though my comp really like a TURTLE, the OLD one. but aaa, nvr expect too much aight, better than you have nothing =)

You wanna say love love love love love love
And baby girl i okay okay ~

LOL!! i've been repeating this songs for for for sooooooo many million times.. =D

Hot Hot baby we can set it off tonight ~

nicee !!

Lalalalalalala ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments