珍惜一切 就算没有拥有

Thursday, September 25, 2008

稻香!!!! loveyyyyy,

im going to school tomorrow, you? LOLs, i can guarantee no body's going cos tmr will be the last day school and next is the 1week hols, fooooooohooooo.. gonna sien again if i have no any plan =(

ms.wanna-be, last post for you.. why do u have to avoid me, keep changing ur link, set in private, avoiding me.. huh? shit on ur body? ( translate from cantonese ), i never stop u for being such wannabe.. u can continue, just watch out if u'r getting over =) if u dare to be a wannabe why dont u dare to face me? as i said i will definately bitch ur infront ur face when i meet u but i wont do that infront ur mom and others, cause i know a word RESPECT. sorry, i dont think u need any respect from other cause u dont even know how to respect the other.. so why do i have to give a dam shit on u? i respect those elder member of a family, so i wont bitch you infront of them but at the back of them.. you blame all this, this is all what you want, it made by you. i dont wanna hate you but u'r destroying urself. LOLs, know what? dont have to show off how much u spent.. so what if you'r rich? still such a lifeless wannabe bitch. eh, know what again? you'r putting ur life in danger.. know why? LOLs, i dont think u will even care.. ( only people who take the english paper form5 exam will know :) ) okay, i dont wanna trash my blog with you such wannabe post.. i script all this is not to tell everyone that what have you done and not to take any benefits. i script all this is to bitch you! i know, ppl wil ask why dont i just bitch infront ur face, well.. i do not have the chance to go to ur place, and it just wasting my percious time =) but i will waste 5mints of my lifetime to do that one day =) wannabe, wait the day..
if you dare to do it, then dare to face me! if you think you'r right, i dare you not to avoid me and set ur blog in private and show to everyone! Bitch!

p/s : nah, i know this may destroy my image, i dont care.. cause only my buddy know about me =) hello! me pure okay..

You Might Also Like

0 comments