Im just down down down ..

Wednesday, August 18, 2010


I don't have my phone usb cable to upload pictures from the phone, so i draw this instead.
Picture says everything, im feeling so down and emotional now..
I cant explain reason why, i just wanna go out from this house and need some one to accompany..

I've been stomach no-feeling well for like 3days already.
It causes me no appetite at all, makes me barely eat these days.
Though i've lose 2kgs already (say yay!), but i don wanna treat my stomach like this.
Im trying to eat something more, but i just cant.
part of my stomach, the bone there is painful too ):

Finally im done with two assignment. Both due on this friday and next monday.
I still haven hand in cause i haven got the form from my lecturer and also it's a group assignment so some part haven done by my groupmate.
But atleast im so relax now. and tmr start with another assignment. which due-ing on next wednesday ..

I was planned to blog about MU Rooney, but suddenly my mood swings badly.
But still, vote for http://bit.ly/MYTigerMY for Rooney, MU if your the fans. Just click on the link and view the post, and your done kay? It's easy as abc, so do it right now! (:

You Might Also Like

1 comments