Morning update (:

Monday, July 19, 2010



Im having my 1week sem break.
Which makes no different in my life.
I'm still gonna stay at home. (: *waiting my phone to ring*

hmmmm, out of a sudden i feel like drunk drinking. Not water, i wanna try Starker Beer the new and fresh beer which everyone commented naise (I actually went to do research about it)
You know, i dont rmb if i ever had drunk before. No right? Jieyi never drunk (:
Somehow i feel like getting drunk for once, so i could just numb my emotional feelings, ban down all the thinking that i wanna stop thinking for awhile.

A big question for my readers (or i dont have one) :

What you wish to read/see/get from 


reading/visiting my blog?


Reply through comments kay?

Before i end here, my latest nail design (: and im planing to do leopard design next.


p.s: im inlove with leopard since last month! ofcourse, only pink or black white leopard :D

taa, teehee (:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. More camwhores? haha

    Well it's great to see trip experiences or what not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep it up with the way you blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by ere Pinko. Nice pic of urs

    ReplyDelete
  4. just keep it updated always... :)
    last but not least...
    more camwhores... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I am krystie from tmn sea if you could remember. Your blog is nice but you should post more interesting like trip experiences

    ReplyDelete