daes (:

Thursday, February 21, 2008

lalalaz.. so many nvr come post new post.. cox schl time nth much to post (:
so bout todae.. sighs.. i duno.. every year i sure have FRIENDS PROBLEM!! y la??? swt.. sighss ..
hmmm so.. my bdae coming n ofcox my girl bdae too (: we celebrating on de same dae which is her dae at her house.. den next dae mine bday.. i decided to go to curve to eat sakae sushi n sshopping lor.. cox weekends got flea market ma.. kekeke.. hmmm may sam cant come for mine cox they going to genting.. SO NICE !! i decided to go there on my bdae but my mom don let.. so nvm lor ..
after my bday.. 15 march .. is my dear's 2nd sis wedding.. they invite my to go n my mom allow but my dad.. i duno.. ><" happe laa (:
grahgrahgraaaahh... hmmm but no matter wat.. i still love u guys : shareen , may , sam , josh (: love you guyss (: sayangss (:
.
.
.
.
15mints later ~
.
.
.
.
well OK !! i was actually finish writting my blog n then i go open friendster n view lor.. i menat my sis friendster laa..
so i ussually view till my boi's page den i stoping viewing d.. but todae i decided not to.. den i view view view ~ n hell!! i found out there's getting more ppl using Q`kie and PiNkabeLL this name laaa ~~ sumore de capiter, " ` " this symbol for " Q`kie " is alllllll totally 100% same as mine !! grahhhh... angry laaa.. i created Q`kie since 2yrs ago laaa.. zzz =.= nvm laaa.. just a name .. dat " Q`kie which i found out is younger than me 1 yr.. and dat " PiNkabeLL " is same age as me ~ zzz -.= !!!! sien lorh like dat ~~ sobbb.. i tought no body will use it but i've already found out after i cancel my friendster .. Q`kie dis name.. started spreading out to " acting cute " gals to use.. ~ sobb.. PiNkabeLL not suprise.. but Q`kie .. sobbb.. wtv -.=

You Might Also Like

0 comments