daess (:

Sunday, December 23, 2007

22 dec 07

atnite. i sleepover at my grand hse.
but b4 dat.
we have a small X`mas partteee at my rich aunt hse..
we have play some games , Xchanging present too.
^^

23 dec o7

early morning we wake up den wait for my mom to go pasar pagi .
lolx. nth to buy n the weather is just so FREAKIN HOT !!
I CAN EVEN FEEL MY SKIN & MY HAIR BURNING MAN !!
den we go back.. ofcox we use to walk cox it just so near..
den i call dis as a morning walk..
n my mom continue will " unhealthy morning walk " .
cox de ways we walk are all so SMEELLY !!!!!
graahhhh !!
den we bath n change we go to the curve..
haha. it better kay (:
WTF?? MY GOD !! so freakin many ppl / cars ..
we have go round n round for 30mints. n finally we found 2 parkings.. cox we have to cars la.
den i stand there n wait for de car to go out .
WTH LAA !!!???? u know wat?? dat stupid car .. i mean those STUPID WOMAN duno how to drive n waiting for their MAN to come.. i've already stand there for 20mints la !! PLS LAA.. GRAAH !!
N FINALLY THE 2 MAN COME ..
blek ..
den we walk n saw ppl interview superstar.. lolx ^^
blabla..
after dinner ..
me n my mom n sis we go to megah's pasar malam to buy pants .. for my sis ..
den we go into the car n try the pants.. hahahaa !!
- goodnight ^^ -
.
.
.
.
.
.

EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments