daes daes dayss

Friday, December 28, 2007

26-28 dec 07

im sleepover at my grand hse in these daes ..
we have lots fun..
sleep late night..
went mamak erynight..
chit chat..
grahh !!
n it de day..
dis morning 5am we have to go to the airport..
almost eryone sleep in car cox we nvr sleep for de whole night !
i nvr sleep..
40mits later..
we've reach LCCT.
sighs..
after my aunt check-in..
15mitns.
den we have to say goodbye to them.
sighhhs..
almost eryone cry..
i nvr cry .. but just abit la..
dis is de 1st yr i nvr cry la..
i just tahan tahan tahan !!
cox i cant see them for 5yrs !!
u know 5 YEARS MAN !!
so im not onna bring them go wit my tears la..
(:

I WILL MISS U AUNT , ALICE // MY DEAREST COUSIN CARMEN // MY CUTEST COUSIN PKC // MY DEAR BABY COUSIN CREAMMIE

(:


------------

24 dec 07

todae early in de morning..
after we ready n erything done..
we go to klang to meet up my cousin they all..
den we go to the BUKIT TINGGI AEON JJ the greenbox to sing.. (:
in de moment..
we have realy lots fun..
i dont want all to b sad cox we left few daes together..
so i jump up on de sofa / chair wtv .. n dance n sing n make fun !!
haha i used to it (:
n all follow me too..
it so fun ^^
after that..
we have our dinner at arena..
finish dinner.. we went to play some games there..
den we all go to Poh Kong to mmet up my mom..
n guess wat??
my mom buy me white gold MICKEY necklace!!
coast 750++...
waaa..
love u mom..
keke..
den all go to my DU apartment to sleepover..

25 dec 07..

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
todae.. we all wake up at 11something and me the pig.. wake up at 1something..
haha.
den we go to the pool n swim..
we have realy lots fun while swimming..
it almost 7..
wow !! I cant blive that we swim for so long !!
after we have bath den we all go back home .. (:
n meet tmr ya ^^

-------------------
so many dae i nvr touch my computer !! so i have take more than 70pictures in all these daes..
im like OMG !! haha.. miss ya all n schl gona start soon .. so gambatte !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments