This is, my life.

Friday, October 01, 2010

Today's paper was totally screwed, most probably.
At least half of the question related to the tips i've got.
The saddest thing isnt how i screwed my paper, but everyone has got a better and different tips for the exam than what i got.
Ok, i mean, even my friends do have but non tell me about it.
Well, all i can blame is myself for not asking around about it because i already has the tips so i din't thought of "new tips" or "even more accurate tips" .
Who knows, wtv.

It reminds me and the past feelings. I was so down.
Sighs.
I wish i could tell someone everything from the beginning till now of my life.
And it could be a big sigh.

Had a BFF session at OU's BBQ Plaza.

had talks and fun with the BFF, as always.
How i wish i could have a GIRL BFF instead of two guys. It doesnt mean i dont love my two bff, i do love them very much. They are the best-est friends in my life.
But what im trying to say is, i want a girlfriend. Like i do in the past 4years.
I used to have a very twin gf, and i thought we could last forever and she's the best.
I actually miss my form2 gf the most. The really twin sister of both of us and very best gf i ever had in my life.

It then became the past tense.

A camera is a compulsory-must-need when BFF session (:

Uhh, BFF was talking about giving me a english name.
Because they think Pinkabell is kind of kiddo and jieyi isnt a english name.
they were suggesting Delena or wtv, i couldnt hear properly and they said i am not sexy enough for that name. LOL.
I love my jieyi, although most of the people can NEVER pronounce jieyi properly. big sigh.
and i don wanna leave Pinkabell. because it's already 5years with Pinkabell (:
Whatever, i don't bother about english name, but i do wish i could have one, special one. I never like having same name with people. =X

Do suggest (:

I can never have a clear mind, it's always complicated. Thinking a lot. How i wish i could be on the phone with a gf. Sigh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments