我爱你,嬷嬷..

Friday, October 08, 2010

There'll be tons of words in this post and no pictures. Appreciate if you read till the end.

Exams are all over, overall, im satisfy with it.
Im done with degree level 1 sem 1.

Time flies, really really fast.
The first day of degree level 1 sem 1, everyone was like, :"WOW, we're in degree, omg stress adding on .. etc "
And now, we're done with everything and off to relax with our 5weeks break.

Hun shared a video.
And i checked out the stories. I cant help crying, im trying hard to hold back my tears.
It's about this lovely wife and husband. Wife 21 and husband 24.
Their new born baby, only 7months + old.
Unfortunately, their baby left them, to another world.
Happened only 2 - 3 days ago.

I went down for dinner after that, i heard something happen to my greatgrandma.
Yes, i still have a greatgrandma, age of 95+ .
She's very nice and cute.
She always tell me all the past about this home, and the families.
She always repeat the old stories, from how does this house built till now.
Her story telling never bored me, instead, i always wanna cry when she's telling me the stories.

We always marry, as in, i'll hold her hand to everywhere together, and she'll say we are going to marry. (:
Then i'll start singing the marriage song.
She eats very fast, and always merajuk this and that.
She nvr trouble us, she's always strong and healthy.

In this few years, and today, her legs suddenly pain and swollen.
She lose her appetite, she can hardly walk. She needs help.

My tears almost fall. Im worries.
I afraid the day she leave.
I don't want anybody to leave.
I know human come and go.
But i wish that day will never come.
She still have to attend my wedding in future.
She have to attend my graduation ceremony.
So many more i need her to do with me.

She worries me when i go out.
She ask a lot whatever i do.
She want my food all the time.
She ask me to sleep with her if i need air-conditioner.
She scold me for not being responsible.
She tells me how pretty am i.
She tells me how good girl i am.
She tells me her daily story.

She loves sitting at the window.
And she tells me, different people walked pass our front house.
She tells me different types of couples on the road.
She tells me different types of cars, how they "bombom" in front our house.

She always tease me when i washes my inner-wear.
She always nag me for not placing back the cups.
She always nag whoever mess up the living hall table.
She always nag whoever never place back the chairs properly.

She has weak eye sight and hearing.
But she can see clearly who fetches me out. Haha
She always ask me if im going out or not.
She always thought im going out for work instead of study.
She has no patience.
She always want things to be done immediately.

(to be continue..)

I love you, greatgrandma.

You Might Also Like

0 comments