SAY NOO !

Monday, October 04, 2010

Ain't gonna blog today, was supposed to.
Though i make it to Degree level now is because of my own hard work, i passed my foundation and i even got 2As and NO FAIL modules.
God damnit i get a FAIL for my OVERALL GRADE for my foundation year.
Because i FAILLED my MALAYSIAN STUDIES.
This is so not sense at all.
I cannot take it.

I paid rm14k, i worked so hard, studied so hard, i got 2As and others B+ and C+ and only 2D and NOT FAIL.
But only Malaysian Studies i failed cause i really cannot make it, then they give me a FAIL for my overall grade.

Superb down, almost wanna cry.

--

#1 It's daddy's birthday and i got him a cake.

#2 Stay glued for my Sasa Love post tomorrow.

#3 Today's Media Web Design paper was good.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey, just browsed through your blog. No body likes Malaysian Studies. but we still persist to work hard for it because we know we dont want to fail.
    Same goes to u. Keep focused, don't give up and you'll get there sooner than you thought.(:

    ReplyDelete