Loves (:

Sunday, October 31, 2010

It was my Greatgrandma's 95 Bday ytd ..
As usual, we had a family dinner at daddy's friend's restaurant.

I think it's been century since i last posted her picture here. She barely want to take a picture and she never smile to the camera, or less. Haha ..

She's a very nice person, she love good manner people (:
I actually posted about her previously, click here .

I always thought she's above 97 cause i serious don't rmb her age and she always looks so beautiful to me (:

In our family home, we never mis anyone's bday, especially the old one (:
Whenever it's their bday, we'll definately organize a family dinner where all of the family members a-must to attend (:

Hmmm, time flies.

We had some family talk-s at the dinner .. well, it gotta be a secret in my blog, you'll never know the people might come across my blog (:
My life is so, Many Happenings, the grandmother stories. -.- Wanna be my listener-s ? :D

Hmm, i shall not remind the past and make my family's tomorrow better (:

It's baby sis bday on this coming tuesday. I havent got her anything and no idea what to get too .

tsk tsk.

oh  yea, my dad was screwing me saying i put make-ups at this age cause he saw my [Want to Sell] cosmetics, bla bla, saying i bought so many but dint use and now cant sell ): Big SOB.

Drop by my fb and have a look kay!? http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=92340&id=1481144917

Teewee!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. no need make up la, leng pao keng edi lol natural look better ;) save money from buying make up and buy iphone 4 instead XD *injects poison*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too good for a make-up lah... :)

    Family does comes first. Too bad I cannot really communicate properly to my grandparents due to language barriers (I cannot speak their dialects)... but then I did feel painful that I cannot fly back to Sarawak to attend my grandpa's funeral... hmmmm... so appreciate them while they're still there :)

    for your sis, just buy anything decorative will be OK la. Should be easy to buy presents for girls, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ken ;D haha

    Your humble servant- thanks, don worry, ur grandpa will understand and i believe ur grandparents do love u very much. Take care!

    ReplyDelete