Cash Needed !

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally It's thursday tmr.
OMG, im superb tired today, Imagine ytd and today my breakfast & lunch @ 4pm ! god sake man.
Nearly fainted today while duty. luckily i got to sit down. Else, Boom! *im on the floor*
Im not worry bout anything now, i just need more cash. Like just 200 more? and enough i swear!
i wanna buy a dress for my AYG =D
PLEASE ?
(i wish to get someone else to sponsor me, buahaha) *I'm dreaming*
Anlah !!! I don't feel like going to COS class tmr, damn it!
why is she our tutor , grrrrrll !!!
she's sickening me much! Im so gonna fail my exam as she's the marker even though am now fully confidence
of that module.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fine, i must finish up my stuff now and gotto hand-in my assignment tmr. Nth much, just click click, print the
file and that's all (:
ISH ! tmr tmr tmr. God Damn her !

You Might Also Like

0 comments