New series , That's all I want !!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Went 1U today.. It wasnt a Mistake, No regret going =D

as usual, we walked around.. and finally not forget & a-must to visit Action City =D my Fav toy shop!

I saw there's new series of teddy, called 豆豆! This is damn CUTE !! i cant control myself from buying it, so i decided to buy the small one (: and sooner gonna buy the big one! I used to buy teddy from there (: bought few already, whenever they have new series. (:

As usual, it's a-must for me to walk around the whole shop and "visit" my lovely bearbricks. while paying @ the counter, i saw there's new series of bearbrick is now release 100% & 400% !! ofcourse, the pictures below aren't the new series 18. (:






Can you see? how lovely bearbricks are!! my god, i cant stop myself going crazy over it! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments