o9o9o9

Wednesday, September 09, 2009


Who am I ?
Who are you ?
I dont feel secure, once again ..
Im feeling down right now.
I wish you could appear right now but i want to be alone for a moment.
I don't feel much. lesser and lesser..
Im confuse, what should I do..
Things happened again, but some might nvr gonna happen again.
Cause we knew it shouldnt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmm, nth much to blog for today.
My presentation was okay, not bad. but kinda of nervous.
My topic: Pink COlour. hahahah!
Day's Kinda bored.
But it's okay.. I've got used to it.
Define Alone/Lonely.
Could you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What a special day, o9o9o9. it only happen once in your life . Nvr again .. NEVER!

You Might Also Like

0 comments