Untitled Day..

Friday, May 08, 2009

I've got no idea what has happened to myself today..

im feeling down, im feeling moody.. but im okay..

mummy email me just now. =) feeling so happy.. at the same time i feel worried and miss her so much even i have to control my tears now. ( shhhhhh, you dont know this )
mummy had bought what i given her in the list at etude house =) thanks mii..

she email me 10 words i reply her 100 words. hahaa.. i miss her really much. =)

mother's day is 2 more days to go and this is the first mother's day my mummy not gonna be here to celebrate =( awwww... i've edi plan what i should give her but i need some time to finish it.

uhhhh, today's such a disaster .. =/

生命不是用來尋找答案
也不是用來解決問題的
它是用來愉快的過生活
「能解決的事,不必去擔心; 不能解決的事,擔心也沒用。」
人生就如一張有去無回單程車票他沒有彩排﹐
每一刻都是現場直播﹗
把握每一次的演出﹐便是最好的珍惜﹐活得精採。

You Might Also Like

0 comments