#burgermoment : Killer Gourmet Burger, Bangsar Jalan Telawi 2

Friday, August 02, 2013

Le boyfie always a burger lover, & burger never in my food list. After since together, we don't really go for burgers. I even don't really take McDonald's burger, unless I really need to be filled, otherwise only nuggets. But we do dine Carl's Jr. once a while, cause I can't be prohibiting banning him from his favorite stuff.


So yea, slowly, till lately, Im kind of got into burger and went to googled for nice burgers in town. I forgot from where I found there's this top 5 burgers in town. So we went to the fifth one, slowly to the top 1. 

Yeap, Killer Gourmet Burger has rated top 5 (Fifth) in the internet. Located at 23, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar. Just opposite La Bodega if im not mistaken. It's a joint restaurant. 



THAT GUY'S HEAD PHOTO BOMBED MY PHOTO!!!! 

As you can see, the restaurant is really small but it's filled with customers. We didnt manage to get seats even the outdoor. They serve Chicken & Beef only. 

You can choose any of your preference with chicken or beef. Add on RM5.50 for a drink & choice of fries (Herbed, Carjun, Salt & Pepper)


Animal Style (Beef) for me. With Grilled beef, mustard grilled, sharp cheddar, caramelized onions & shack sauce. Matches with Herbed Fries & Sprite. I was actually ordered chicken but the staff mistaken beef for me, luckily I'm fine with beef. Too bad boyfie had to stop beef for a year. :p


Bella Bomb Tower with chicken for boyfie. Filled with Grilled Chicken, 2xPortobello w/ triple stuffed cheese and shack sauce. Matches with Carjun Fries & Coke. 

I'd say both taste really good, the meat is soooo juicy & it melts in your mouth. Slrrrrrrp! But I'll prefer Bella Bomb Tower because I love burgers with Portobello. Yummms! 

They actually heat up the stead molded with KGB their logo & stamped on the bun. 


RM47.80 for 2. I'd say it's a lil pricey but it worth a try :) & we both will definitely go for second visit someday :) 

Imma end the post with some selca pics. Hehh

The fatty. 



Killet Gourmet Burger
23, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru
(60) 3 - 220 - 11 - 220
(Delivery service is available for bangsar area only)
http://facebook.com/kgbbangsar

You Might Also Like

0 comments