July Beauty Box from Cosmobox, Box Culture

Tuesday, August 13, 2013



 Dingdong, long awaited July Beauty Box from Box Culture a.k.a CosmoBox. Each time unwrapping the packaging made me feels excited. That feeling "surprisessssssssss". Hehe .. As a girl, woman, lady, Yes Females, how can we not pamper ourself with little surprises once in a while? That feels great, agree no?

Sad news, it's my last box of my subscription :( I'm still considering if I should continue my subscription due to financial problem. But I don't wanna miss out any box from 'em. Gahhhhh, #dilemma. Any sponsor? Hehhh!

By the way, I know this is a late post for July Box. The box arrived around a week late due to some issue and they actually informed via email, they are really responsible. Their arrival dates are usually between 20 - 25th of the month unless some difficult situation occur.

The moment the package is unwrapped, woots! It's a special edition box wrap with Liselle's design, partnered with Lisa Lee Creative, the fashion illustration services company behind Liselle. I like that ribbon with Cosmosbox printed on. :D


Brown ribbon with beautiful beauty card. I love ribbon, & I love whenever I unbox it, seeing how lovely it is, like some princess wonderland unboxing their presents with nice ribbon on. Hehehh!


Taaaadaaaaaa! My first reaction was, "wooooooooooo!" Let's see what's in July Special Edition Box. Excited ?


 2 packs of Nuxe trial brightening program sachets,. Contains:
- Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF 30 PA+++
[ Formulated with Tinted Mineral Pigments, fluid-oil texture and unique shade that suitable for all skin types and skin tones.]
- Nuxe whitening concentrated serum
[ Helps to correct and diminish the appearance of dark spots and re-energizes your skin with white crocus and vitamin C.]
- Nuxe Brightening Cleansing Foam
[ Contains of white crocus, daisy & 89% of natural origin ingredients. ]
- Nuxe Brightening Extreme Lotion
[ Smoothes, hydrates, moisturizes and re-energizes your skin.]
- Nuxe Huilr Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil
[ 98.1% of the ingredients of this product are natural origin. It repairs and soften your face & body skin and also your hair!]

They also come with a small tube of Nuxe Brightening Cleansing Foam. Hehe, I can have another new member for my travel pack! :D

It's Aveda Be Curly Shampoo. What attracts me is that it is anti-frizz and humidity control. It contains of hydrolyzed wheat protein and organic aloe, moisturizes your hair with shine!

Aveda Be Curly Conditioner & Aveda Damage Remedy leave-in treatment.
Conditioner is a must for me, but hair mask & leave-in treatment are my a-must-have drug. This both product consist of wheat protein. Aveda Be Curly Conditioner consist of sunflower oil where the leave-in treatment consist soy-derived oil. The leave-in treatment protects your hair damaging from heat styling and also easier for styling. I used once for curling my hair with heat curler, it feels softer & moisturized, you don't feel so frizzy & dry after using heat styling tools.

Wheeee, my toe separators lost somewhere few months back. Now I can have new toe separators from Cosmobox! :D

Aren't they're awesome products? Each and every month you'll definitely receive something really awesome, that keeps your skins & hair healthy.

Check out their Facebook & Website & Twitter for more updates.




 They has 3 months subscription, 6 months & 12 Months. All has included delivery charges to Penisular Malaysia. I personally think it really worth for the price for each and every boxes. You can always subscribe the 3 months to see how it is before subscribing more. :)




Last but not least, as it's a special collector edition, here comes something special.

It's a voucher book from WorthyBook. I've visited their website, they actually has food edition and ladies edition.




 Here are some vouchers in Worthybook Ladies Edition, there are more in the book.










Guess what? It only cost for RM29.90! and you can enjoy over RM12,000 discounts and freebies over 50 shopping malls in Malaysia! Isn't that cool?

Check out their Facebook as well for more updates!


Enjoy all loves :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments