冬至节快乐!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ohayo (:
Winter solstice day (: Everyone should be home for dinner with the family.
Had tong yuen :D It's a-must-have right? How's your dinner? Mine was great. Nothing special. At least everyone eating happily.

I remember i suppose to blog about my BFF (:


Yea, we had Japanese food @ Giza Sunway, on the 11/12/10 . For dinner i guess? like only 5something, haha. Then had Tutti Frutti, my favv! And pictures aloott !

But idk why the camera owner haven upload ALL the pictures yet, so only got a few.

My darling Sammiboi . :D

And my darling Kenneth :D

Great, i have idontknowhowmany darlings. haha, this is why i love my life. (:
Though im not longer in a relationship for quite some time, i always enjoy life like this. Thanks for all my darlings (:

Back to the pic above, we was doing couple shoot. Haha, think whataver you want. (: I love my bff!

It's Christmas in 2days time!! Any plans? My christmas even still not confirmed yet. On the 25, not sure where to go, and 26 and aunt's wedding dinner (Bridegroom's-side) and ceremony. (:

Then another 5more days to 2011. Gahh, time past soo fast. Superb fast i can say. But whatsoever, i cant wait to end 2010, no joke. There're just too much i-dont-want-to-remember-memories in 2010, sigh. shall leave it for my 2010 summary post.

Well, i still put some hope for this 10days before 2011. I wan some happy ending at least. (:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am... planning to stay at home in my 9 days long break from work starting Xmas LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. 冬至圣诞快乐!!
    and stay happy... :D
    hehe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas jie yi, btw, can i be ur darling also? XD

    ReplyDelete