2010 X'mas & Wedding dinner

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello peeps, i know, it's a superb duper late X'mas post. Was lack of sleep and something happened.
To be honest, i aint in the mood to blog actually but i just wanna keep my blog updated and i know im loosing loads of readers.

So yea, how was your X'mas? Everything going great? Mine was okay, not too bad (:
Decided to exchange present with darling, so i bought her something she wanted..

Some photo clips deco, whateveryoucallit.
I somehow d-i-y it,

Taadaa! Nice tak?

I added some ribbon on it (: To make it look special.

Met up with her on the X'mas eve around 5smth, went yum cha for awhile at Station1 JayaOne. Then we had photosession & Presssie exchange.


(: She dropped me home at around 6smth cause she needs to go to Sunway for celebration.

Oh yea, i designed my nails (: On the fake nails. Heehees.

I bought lovey present too,

Ralph Lauren mini collection. I personally love this set, so i bought this for lovey. (: Ralph Lauren is somehow in my top fav list. :D

K&W came to pick me at around 8, then we off to GizaSunway for dinner first.

I dressed quite simple that day.

Went The Beer Factory for drinking and countdown, it was fun overall and sadly i gotta be home before 1, so they dropped me home and they went back to continue the night.

Pressie from darling, (: She gave me her handmade cookies, so yummy! so touched :D

Yumms yumss.. me want more!

Pressie from lovey, the body shop, cherry blossom (:

On the 26 dec, my aunt's wedding ceremony. The morning session, all the ji muis dressed in football theme. (: I wore my MU :D Sorry, was too tired and sleepy to take pictures for it. Paisehh ..




Then at night her another wedding dinner, (:


That's all for now, sorry, im really not in the blogging mood. Or i can say this month is so not in the blogging mood, there's too many spy around and all the nonsense, sigh.

Btw, im so not excited about this friday's new year eve. And so not excited to welcome 2011, no joke. This year 2010 is a superb bad year i can say. Sigh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments