a day (:

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

31 dec 07
well.. finally its da last dae of 2007. hmmm 55 over laa.. 2007 i've got no any better luck..
so.. atnight. wait for my dad come back home.. den around 9something we go to sungai wang for countdown.
hmm around 30mints i think. den we reach sungai wang n we've found parking easily.. kakaka..
WOW !! so freakin many ppl.. * used to it ^^ * den we stand opposite da stage .. n see those ppl play wit their snow spray ..
haha.. know wat ?? we nvr kena anything at all while standing there. cox got 1 couple standing infront of my n my sister ( my dad mom n youngest sis standing some where inside ) ..so dat couple have bring 1 book/board n 1 big plastic bag..
once someone spray nearby them.. they block all de snow.. kaka.. den me n my sis is like so funny used them to block us.. keke.. haha
well..
so many ppl we cant see anything from the stage so we go to the big " tv " to see..
WAAAAA !! RUN !!!! haha.. i'm like snowgirl laa !! i kena so freakin much from those cute guys.. haha !! XD
so den we walk to find some restaurant to find some place to sit down n have a drink ..
WTH !???!?!??? so dam freakin lot ppl in every restaurant man !! so finally found DOME have 2tables no ppl den we sit at there..
5mints later my jie n her bf come find us..
den me my mom n my sis follow her go out to hear song ..
BOOOMBLAAAG~ raining laa !! wat laa swt ???? den we run back to DOME ..
n WTF ???? my mom purse lost !!! WTF ?????( sorwie for my words , cant tahan laa !! ) DEN me teman my mom walk to the small police station there n make report .. N GUESS WATT !! THEY HAVE COLLECT SOOOOO " MUCH " OF THE SNOWSPRAY !! wow.. did u see the garbage b4 ??? it JUST ALIKE THE BIG GARBAGE !! n there's so many ppl kena caught..
hmmm some is causes snatch ppl's bag laa , some is causes bring 1 big bag of the snowspray @@" .. den some more worst !! WHACK PPL cox of kena spray ~ =.="
PLS LA !! WAN COME DEN DON WHACK PPL COX OF KENA SPRAY LA dude !!
swt
20
19
18
17
.
.
.
5
4
3
2
1
.
.
.
BOOMBANGBOOOMBAAG ~
fireworks ~ !! so nice ..
HAPPY NEW YEAR PPL !!
sighs .. happy new yr .. countdown shud b hapie but my mom while calling maxis n her bank to cut off erything.. she's crying .. but ofcox she's try to tahan not to cry there.. but i know dat SHE IS CRYING ! SHE IS SAD !! so i teman my mom.. i see a little bit fireworks den nvr see.. cox i want to b wit my mom whenever she are..
sighhss..
den ..
my dad fetch my mom n my sis to go police station @ wang dangi .
OMG !! SO MANY PPL doin REPORT & all oso kena snatch bagssss. haix..
wat a sad 2007 ..
- end -
in 2007. i dont have a sweet 16 . n a sad new yr eve.

You Might Also Like

0 comments