Vintage 1988

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


Morning Sunshine. I love vintage stuff, I love old school fashioned stuff, I love antique stuff, I love classic.

It's the month of Christmas, everyone has begun their pre-christmas party. Gotten any gift yet?

I've came across this stall/store in Midvalley yesterday named Vintage 1988. Well, I'd say that their stuff attracted me first then the name. I love accessories, especially bracelet with charms. This stall sells something similar to Thomas Sabo/Swarovski, dangling charms on bracelet/necklace/earrings/keychain, all you like. But what different is that the charms on Vintage 1988 cannot be taken off or to be changed anytime you want like Thomas Sabo/Swarovski.

I chose the cotton srtng for casual wear since I've got a Thomas Sabo & Swarovski in metal type bracelet. They has variety choices of charms, symbols, signs, iconic, seasons .. etc, whatever you name it. They do have metal bracelet in the same old vintage copper color. Each charms from RM5 - 15. They also have ready made if you can't decide which charm to put together. The cotton string is free.


This is my bracelet, the snowman was for free with min purchase of RM50. I got the "I love you" sign, "BFF" Iconic & a Carousel.


Then I have the navy blue cotton string for anklet. A wing, the bells & a star written "just for you" .

p/s: All charms chosen by bf cause he said he's the one paying it. Hahahahahaha -.-

Well, I actually wanted to get more charms on the bracelet but maybe next time on another bracelet. :D

I also bought a set of metal bracelet with 6 charms for christmas gift exchange. Looking forward for the lucky person. :D

The one I went was Midvalley, they are having a free membership with min purchase of RM50 with more benefits. Also, you're entitled for a free metal bracelet with min 6 charms.

Their stall is now at the center court along with the christmas deco. Check'em out there. You can also check out at their website Vintage 1988 .


Not only you can choose you own charm bracelet but many more accessories like earring, phone plug ear cap, necklace & keychain. Definitely cool for Unisex Christmas gift exchange! :)

Not forget to mention that they provide polishing service as long as you bring along the packaging for verification use.

They said avoid water, shampoo, perfume, all the chemical substances & also sweat -.- seriously? :( Ok la, my wrist & ankle don't sweat. Hahah

You Might Also Like

0 comments