Bag of Love - July Issue

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Previously, I blogged about beauty box. I actually found more than 5 awesome beauty boxes websites but I chosen one among all due to financial. Couple of weeks back, I realized my previous beauty box subscription is about to end by this month, which mean this month will be my last box. I'm totally in love with beauty boxes, so I browsed through other beauty boxes websites once again to see which to subscribe & I've made my choice at last.



Yes, Bag Of Love it is. As usual, I subscribed for 3 months. &
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taaaadaaaa!

It's my July Issue Bag of Love :) So many of them ..


Lovely & Beautiful pouch with Bag of Love moulded on a gold plate, I can now have a cosmetic bag to bring along. :)

Let's check out their awesome beauty products.


Moistfull Aloe Skincare Kit from Etude House - *Moistfull Aloe First Essence, *Moistufull Aloe Soothing Skin, *Moistfull Aloe Soothing Lotion, *Moistfull Aloe Soothing Cream.

It's ingredients include of Baobab Tress & Organic Aloe, some fruits & leaf extract as well, and many more. This range product soothes your skin, life & tighten your skin as well. The product is use in above sequence.


Chia Seed Skincare Kit from The Face Shop - *Watery Toner, *Watery Lotion, *Moisture Holding Cream

Ingredient includes of Salvia Seed Extract. It hydrates & moistures your skin with freshly germinated nutrients organic seeds.


Oil-Free Sunscreen with SPF 30 & PA+++ from Murad.

It protects your skin with UVA/UVB & keeps your skin soft & supple.

Ju Ju Aqua Moist Facial Cleansing Wash. It's a Japanese Brand & I got no idea on how to read the details. Haha..


Super bright pink nail polish from Splassh Nail Polish.

L'Oreal Professional Liss Ultime hair shampoo. If you read my May Issue beauty box, I actually received this & I'm so happy to receive this again so that I don need to get one yet. Haha! It's a small bottle & convenience for traveling.

Kanebo Mineral BB Cream. It feels so smooth when I tried on my skin & cover my pores too!

Crabtree & evelyn Avocado Hand Cream. I've been using this brand hand cream & I'm absolutely loving it!

That's all I have in my Bag of Love. :) Loving them? Loving Surprises? Subscribe one now & follow them in facebook for awesome updates!



You Might Also Like

0 comments