A day of long-romance

Wednesday, February 13, 2019


Valentine's day, a celebration of romance, romantic love in all religion around the world...

What's valentine to you?

Valentine's day, some made it a special day in their relationship, some said everyday would be valentine's day as long both being in love everyday.

And yes, to me, valentine's day is just another lovely day for us but no doubt, we'd make it an excuse for us to have good dinner, & gifts? ;p But most importantly, having each others company, especially spending quality time together...

We had a deal made when we started this relationship, that we will give full respect & full freedom of each others personal/private time, but the 3 special dates (birthday, valentine, anniversary) and weekends must belong to each other (unless something's up)

We both have our own career, our own schedule, our own routine. That's what we don't interrupt and less involve. And therefore, it what make us concern more on our time spending together, & communication plays a real big role in the relationship..

Now we are 190miles apart (not that far, i know) but it's still a distance that we only meet 3-4days a month, which is a real big challenge for us.

Mobile phone is our only connection, throughout the months, we definitely have learned a lot. Not just how to manage a long distance relationship but self development. Mentally thought & emotions, both that matters really a lot not just in a relationship but also ourselves, and that what we needed most to support each other.

We sort of mentally broke down and bad emotional at the beginning with all the things happened individually, but slowly we talked about it and learn from every break down.

We learned that, at every stage of life we have different obstacles, tasks & responsibilities. That's how people grow as well. But I'm thankful that he never fail to hold on to us tightly, telling me that we will be fine, we encourage each other at most time.

Through these, no gift values more than the time we could have together and that's all I ever ask for, for every occasions. It is the most precious valuable gift, - quality time.


Never forget to cherish, appreciate, and most important, ACCEPT every flaws, because no one's perfect and no one will ever be. Also, nothing makes perfection if we do not know how to accept one and another, because that's what we need in Love.

Happy Valentine's Day to all love birds :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks to those who has been sharing exulting reviews about Dr. Mack. Their reviews helped me resolve my relationship issues. I’m so excited to also share mine. My lover, our friends and families are all happy for my brave work to get him back. Since after the spell, we’ve excelled beyond measure. 9 months after breakup, my ex was still hunting me inside even when I moved on 2 months after. I couldn’t get him off my mind. I decided one day to look over Facebook to see his face again. I was wounded inside again after seeing how gorgeous and happy he was. I’ve always know he’s my soul mate before the issues that caused our breakup. We do better together because we motive each other. The reviews I carefully read about Dr. Mack gave me great hope and assurance that it’s not too late to get back my soul mate. dr.Mack proved to me after the love spell that the reviews about him and his spell are correct after bringing back my Hero within 4 days of powerful spell work. You might be the next person to share some exulting reviews or stay anonymous if you like after contacting Dr. Mack for his genuine love spell via________dr_mack@yahoo.com. WhatsApp +1 (305) 928 6455 ~Abby =)~Abby =)



    ReplyDelete