Live on, Move on

Wednesday, January 16, 2019





Hello sweeties, haven't been writing for so long and I thought... why not?

How have you guys been? My 2018 wasn't that fine but I survived. If you followed me on my instagram, I've been pretty much down & emotional in the past year with all things that happened. But I learnt to live through it and move on.

2018 taught me well on how to manage my emotion. And by saying "live on", most of the time we would say let's just forget it, let it go and move on. But in the past year, I've learned to "live on" to feel it, the emotions at that moment and it surprisingly made me moved on better.

We can't force ourself to let go or forget something, but I've learned to live through the pain, the tears, the aches. Feelings won't just go as you wished, instead of struggling yourself to let go the pain, why not we feel it real inside, think of why would this happen and what's the bright side of it. Eventually the feeling will calm and you'll walk out of it.

Everything happened for a reason, let it be. It's okay if nothing goes as planned, it will come into line if we could see and find that one shinny bright star in the dark.

Anyway, thank you very much 2018 for teaching me how to manage my emotion and restructured my mindset. I started 2019 real fresh & great, unlike the older first-day-of-the-new-year(s), I always still feel upset of the past, struggle & force myself to not feel it, just move on and it just never work.

So, Holla 2019! Just the 15 days of the new year and I have plenty things running in my mind, tryna rebuild, restructure, recreate myself. Making the first move of things that I always want to do or planned to do, ofcourse one step at a time. Hopefully the year go awesome :)

Before ending the post, here me & my friend came up an idea to let go out pre-loved items in instagram - @CC_PRELOVED_SHOP instead of just carousell. These pretties are looking for new owner, so check 'em up for some little support.

Note* Every RM1 of each item sold will be donated to Suka Society .
Suka Society is a local organization that works towards protecting and preserving the best interests of children.

Do drop by to check out and give us some support :)

Cheers, till then.




You Might Also Like

0 comments