Life Changing - Menstrual Cup

Tuesday, March 26, 2019




Hello sweeties! The "Life Changing" thing has been going around lately, actually for quite some time already but here my late post about it. Hehe

What's life changing to me? Do you believe that I always have trouble & got so frustrated whenever my "monthly" thing is here? I mean yes, we girls do have some uncontrollable emotions every time we got period, but I'm saying that, I GOT SO FRUSTRATED I ALWAYS FORGOT TO BRING MY PADS!

Yes, you hear me. I do have this kind of trouble problems, 5 days of period, surely 1-2 days will happened 🙈🙈🙈

I'm sorry for being a girl, hahahah


I've been hearing about menstrual cup since long time ago but I never bother about it because I was like .... YEEWWWWWW! Then till last year, my gym girl-friends were all talking about it and few of them actually been using it for quite a while. It became a topic within us and I was thinking, why no?

So last year Dec I decided to get myself one since it was on promotion.

The first cycle wasn't good at all! (that's pretty normal) I got really really fed up throughout my period, I couldn't insert properly and it kept leaking. I didn't bother if it was my first time using it, I just hate it! 😓😓😓

Then on my second cycle, I used it for ONE day then I told myself, let's just forget about it. 😂😂😂

So that little pink thing just sat at a corner kesian-ly ..

& till my 3rd cycle, I was looking at it and I was thinking, since i've spent on it, why not give it another try?

So I sat on the toilet bowl for about 10mins tryna figure out this "magical life changing" thing.. and POP! God knows how I manage to insert it correctly.

I went gym during my period, I kept only ONE pad in my bag ... and throughout the whole week of period, it was GREAT! Hassle freeeeeee!! 👏👏👏

I literally screamed and shouted in out girls group chat, that how happy I was that I FINALLY manage to use it properly, correctly with no leaking at all!!

Yes, it definitely my life-changing biggest decision that I have no regret trying all over again to finally make it right! 💟

I bought this menstrual cup from Initmina in USD$ , I bought it at a discounted price, which I forgot how much it was.

It made of medical-safe silicon, very soft & light. You don't feel anything at all having it in your vagina, I even tried it out at gym workout.

It's pretty small and convenient, my concern was how should I clean it? It's pretty easy, make sure the toilet has a water hoe and choose those with toilet bowl rather than squatting so you can adjust better and also wash it easier.

There will be no stain on it, no worries. It made of silicon and use water to wash it clean before you insert it back in. I boil it before and after my cycle to kill the germs & remain the hygiene.

Basically you just have to fold it half, and insert into your vagina, breathe normally, no pressure. And in order to take it out, just pull the tip and push a little at the side.

For my experience, the blood do not come out at the side so there'll be no worries on having the blood on your fingers when you pull it out, but ofcourse, it depend on how you do it. Also, you do not need to take it out when you have to pee. It is sealed properly inside and will not slide out, unless it wasnt insert properly.


I must say that menstrual cup really worth a try, once you've mastered how to use, it really hassle free. Specially to people like me, forgetful 😅😅😅 always forget to refill pads in my bag. This is the choice! It even much convenient if you are the out-going person, or night life people. It really free up your worries when you gotta hangout and afraid of the blood smell on your pad, the mark on your tight pants/skirt.

The one I'm having now is Lily Cup Once which designed for beginner. It comes in different sizes because our cervix length is different and also our flow. Lily Cup fits perfectly in me, because I have lower cervix & just nice for my flow (I am heavy flow on the first & 2nd day, it holds up to 6hours during my heavy flow)



Here's some info I cropped from Intimina - Lily Cup One , you may head over to their website for more information, usage guidance ..


Not forget to mention that they are having promotion right now, don't miss it!

Cheers, till then .. 💕

You Might Also Like

0 comments