Hang on ...

Friday, March 29, 2019


Time flies, first quarter of the year left just two more days and we are entering the 2nd quarter.

How's everyone doing so far? Me, progressing...

I'm currently at the cross path, in 2019, I started a part of what I always wanted to do which I never pursued and gave up midway. At the same time, building up new things and also continuing what I've been doing for years (my career).

Purpose of writing this randomly is because I miss those old days writing diary then converted into blog about my days, my feelings, my thoughts.. those hassle-care-free days, just give a shot to do whatever I wanted and half way, I lost my path.

Reason why 2019 I decided to continue what I used to passionated about, is because, "why not?" came into my mind that, time don't wait and once it's gone, it's gone forever. If I don't do it now, then when? There's never a right time to do anything, neither to judge if it's right or wrong to do a thing that we ourselves like.

We won't know to where of what we are doing will lead us to, but if we don't do, we'll probably just regret and there'll be nothing to look back. We can't assure if the end of what we did will lead to our final goal, but this is life right?

What's most important is that we enjoy and love what we are doing, it's okay to fall nor don't foresee the destination. The only person you are destined is the person you decide to be.

This is definitely not my first time feeling lost in life, but I told myself, it's okay, this is life. There're junctions, cross path in every journey. Just keep going, give a timeline, do it, try it. Don't let the surrounding stop what you are doing, all you need in your self-assurance, self-belief & faith.

Because you hold your own life, you make the decision to where you want to be.

Hang on, don't let the tough time break us down. The sun set & rise, so it's okay to fall, and we rise after that. Keep going girl :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks to those who has been sharing exulting reviews about Dr. Mack. Their reviews helped me resolve my relationship issues. I’m so excited to also share mine. My lover, our friends and families are all happy for my brave work to get him back. Since after the spell, we’ve excelled beyond measure. 9 months after breakup, my ex was still hunting me inside even when I moved on 2 months after. I couldn’t get him off my mind. I decided one day to look over Facebook to see his face again. I was wounded inside again after seeing how gorgeous and happy he was. I’ve always know he’s my soul mate before the issues that caused our breakup. We do better together because we motive each other. The reviews I carefully read about Dr. Mack gave me great hope and assurance that it’s not too late to get back my soul mate. dr.Mack proved to me after the love spell that the reviews about him and his spell are correct after bringing back my Hero within 4 days of powerful spell work. You might be the next person to share some exulting reviews or stay anonymous if you like after contacting Dr. Mack for his genuine love spell via________dr_mack@yahoo.com. WhatsApp +1 (305) 928 6455 ~Abby =)~Abby =)



    ReplyDelete