Revive.

Monday, May 09, 2016


Yeap, last post was years ago. Have been occupied with work, family, travelling.. etc 

Just happened to thought of blogs and reminded my own, so then I thought I should probably at least get a new layout to revive the blog a lil. (p/s: sharing the same template layout with sister. )

Nothing much, just all about work and earning. Somehow miss those days writing my thoughts here, doing everything freely with no worries and all kind of lifestyles back then :)

Restocked some cosmetic products and mostly are from drugstore because I thought I should get something below RM50 and whichever suits my skin type in such crazy hot weather. Surprisingly, results are much better than what I've been using previously. Will write about it soon. 

Till here, goodnight. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments