Party Hard & Hangover :)

Friday, September 02, 2011

My Raya 1 week holidays is soon to be end.

Let's schedule out:

27 August (Saturday) - Down to Seremban for dinner with my family buddies [Mom (Minmin), Dad (Keat), Bros - Weii, Chuan, Naima]

28 - 30 August (Sunday - Tuesday) - Real Family Trip at Kuantan. Will post about it soon.

31 August (Wednesday) - To celebrate Weii's birthday (actual date: 1st Sept) .

Imma post about the birthday celebration first.

Went Zanmai at Farenheit for dinner with Keat, Minmin, Weii, Elene, Naima, Dave, Candy & Aisky. Had lots of fun there. Then we off to Holiday Villa apartment for second round. It's all about games and drinking. Chuan, May & Fish then came along.. Party starts at 10+pm . ended around 3+am. I was half drunk, ended up hangover. So gotta overnight there.

I love this bunch of buddies & family. (: Thanks Weii & Keat for taking care me the whole night, especially Weii. >.< I ended up like a clown, funny and went crazy after half drunk. Ahhh, at least it's a great night overall, it's always the great night & day with them (: My all trusted buddies & family. Love you guys..

Will post about my Kuantan trip soon. :)

P.s: got banned from going out just because i was hangover and overnight outside. ):

You Might Also Like

0 comments